Building For Tomorrow
Las Vegas AC Services
Stay Cool & Comfy with Legacy Air
Air conditioning in Nevada is no joke. With temperatures that soar upwards of 110 degrees Fahrenheit, getting your air conditioner serviced quickly isn’t just a matter of convenience—it can be a matter of health and safety. That is why Legacy Air is dedicated to providing fast and incredibly high-quality air conditioning services to residents in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.
Our team approaches customer relations and service excellence as more than just HVAC technicians. When you need air conditioning repair that is not only fast but will also last you for months or years in the future without problems, Legacy Air is here to help. As a small team of dedicated HVAC technicians, we put the customer first and the company second, making sure to provide top-notch AC services that will get the cool air blowing and your home back to safe living conditions as quickly as possible.
Need Las Vegas AC services today? Call us at (702) 453-4229 to request a same-day appointment!
Our Experts in Las Vegas AC Services Fix These AC Issues
A fully broken AC is not the only reason you may need repairs. If your air conditioner has begun to make suspiciously loud noises or to show signs of inefficiencies, we understand there is no time to spare. The sooner we can get out to your AC unit and begin repairs, the lower the chance that you’ll find yourself completely without cooling in the Las Vegas heat.
Common air conditioning problems we handle include:
- System is producing odd noises when running – We’re not talking about a little bit of noise that you can hear if you put your ear up to the unit. But if your AC is audible from the other side of the room and you can hardly hear your TV, then call in our specialists in Las Vegas AC services.
- System is blowing lukewarm air – Nothing is worse than an AC unit that simply doesn’t cool. Also, watch out for humidity. If your unit isn’t cooling or taking out the humidity of your environment then it’s simply not doing its job and needs to be checked.
- It looks like a chest freezer on the inside of the system – First and foremost, check your air filter. If your AC isn’t getting the proper airflow it needs then it’s possible it could freeze over. If your air filter is clean and you’re still noticing ice accumulation then give your champions in Las Vegas AC services a call because the fix is a little bit more complicated.
- System continuously cycles – Air conditioners aren’t supposed to be cooling around the clock. They are supposed to cool for a cycle and rest for a cycle until the thermostat’s desired temperature requires the unit to cool again. If your unit is continuously cooling, then it isn’t operating at 100% and needs to be checked.
- System is expensive to run – When your AC is running around the clock, you might not notice it in your indoor environment. But you will definitely notice this issue when you go to pay your monthly utility bill.
Unlike other AC companies, we value your long-term satisfaction and care about getting your cooling system running again ASAP. This is why we put extra effort into properly diagnosing your problem and using exactly the right replacement parts for the job. High-quality repairs will ensure your AC works not just this summer, but through fall, winter, spring, and so on.
Is It Time for an AC Upgrade?
Although you can count on Legacy Air to repair your AC and get it to work again, there are some situations in which a complete air conditioning replacement is more practical.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your AC over 10 years old?
- Have you called for AC repairs more than twice in the last year?
- Is the AC taking a longer time than usual to completely cool your home?
- Are your utility bills during summer constantly increasing?
- Is your AC in need of a replacement part that’s expensive or hard to find?
If you’ve answered yes to one or more of these questions, it’s time to seriously consider an AC replacement in Las Vegas. Legacy Air offers high-quality and energy-efficient air conditioners from trusted brands such as Amana. We can explain all your options and guide you toward the AC that best fits your needs and budget. Our company also offers flexible payment plans to help with any financial concerns.
Protect Your Investment with Regular Maintenance
Your AC is one of the most expensive appliances in your home. Make the most out of your investment with regular maintenance. Yearly service greatly improves the performance and efficiency of your AC. It can even extend the lifespan of the equipment. Legacy Air has a maintenance program available that not only gives you annual AC inspection and tune-up but also other exclusive benefits, such as priority scheduling, service discounts, and unbeatable warranties.