Advantages of Purchasing a Mitsubishi ductless mini-split through Legacy Air
- Legacy Air is a five star rated contractor no matter where you look (Google, Yelp, BBB)
- Because of our partnership with Mitsubishi, we can guarantee that we are installing the best systems in the world with the lowest failure rate in the industry
- Best in the business warranties with a 2 year labor/12 year compressor/parts warranty
- Mitsubishi is a leader in inverter, ductless zoning and heating technologies
- In some cases Increased efficiencies of 40% can be realized when compared to central air systems
- Mitsubishi utilizes Whisper Quiet Technology which makes these systems extremely quiet.
- Optional indoor head locations include wall mounted, ceiling mounted and floor mounted systems
- Single zone or multizone systems are available
Ductless mini-splits can be used in many applications including replacing existing central air conditioning systems.
We have installed them in
- Room additions (when existing AC is not large enough to handle additional square footage)
- Server Rooms in both custom homes and businesses
- Bedrooms when a builder didn’t get enough air flow to a particular room
- Garages, so that you can work in your garage comfortably all throughout the summer
- Remodeled workout rooms
Ductless split systems are not always a practical replacement for central heating and cooling systems, but they are always ideal for any situation where you have an extra large heat load, gain or loss. If you have questions that we haven’t covered here, please give our office a call at 702-453-4229 and ask to talk with a representative who can give you more details.
Why not Hire the best contractor to install the best equipment