- You are choosing the best air conditioning contractor in Las Vegas and one who cares enough about their reputation that we care a whole lot about your opinion of our services
- A licensed contractor who will stands by our work with the best warranties in the business
Registered with NV energy and eligible to offer rebates of up to $900 per system (some restrictions apply)
- The best HVAC products available such as Amana with available 10 year Part & Labor warranties as well as lifetime compressor and heat exchanger warranty with equipment replacement should either of them fail. We can install any brand you prefer, but why not go with the BEST warranties in the business
- You automatically become a member of our Friends and Family Program that ensures you pay a reduced diagnostics for the length of your 10 year warranty (1st year free, $180 value)
- Our customers always get a 10 year part warranty on new installs, a lifetime warranty on workmanship and we also offer available 10 year labor warranties on 16 SEER equipment or higher
Our staff’s dedication to the installation process is second to none.
- Our highly trained technicians will take care of your house like it is their own. We spread tarps over everything from the attic access to the front door to protect your flooring. We use shoe covers and gloves so that the only reminder that we were in your house is the perfect indoor temperatures and the smaller power bills
We offer free estimates on replacement equipment
- A lifetime warranty on workmanship.
- A three year “Lemon guarantee” that if you have more than three repairs on your unit in the first three years we will pull the unit off your home and refund you your money, no questions asked. This is how confident we are in our services and Amana’s line of products
“Everything replaced every time”.
You will never catch Legacy Air’s NATE certified technicians taking the shortcuts that some contractors take such as not replacing the electrical service disconnect, reusing the old sun-warped condensation line or trying to reuse the old equipment stand, which is both dangerous and the wrong way to do business. We don’t ever cut corners which is why we have a perfect record with the State Contractors Board and an A+ rating with the BBB.
We understand that it is an important decision you have to make. We know that sometimes you might be second guessing who will be the “reliable” contractor or who will be the “set-n-go” Contractor; you know the one who sets your unit on Thursday, but who you can’t get a hold of on Friday.
It is for these reasons that we offer the lifetime warranty on workmanship, and the three year “lemon guarantee”. By choosing Legacy Air you are working with a contractor that cares enough about our reputation that we are the number one contractor on Yelp with a five-star rating, carry an A+ rating with the BBB, and an A rating with Angie’s list. I can personally guarantee you that we will answer your phone calls and will move mountains to make sure you are taken care of.