Las Vegas HVAC Maintenance Program
Protect Your Comfort & Your Home
Your HVAC system is one of the most expensive pieces of equipment you have in your home, and it is only prudent to protect it, so you can count on its good performance for years to come. Legacy Air proudly offers a comprehensive HVAC maintenance program that is designed to work like an insurance policy for your investment. This program allows you to stay on top of your maintenance routine year after year, ensuring you have a reliable HVAC system no matter how high or low the temperatures are. Also, as way to give back to our community and make a difference, for every membership purchased, Legacy Air will donate $5.00 towards JDRF to help fund research to fight juvenile diabetes.
For more information about our Las Vegas HVAC maintenance program, call (702) 453-4229!
How It Benefits You & Your Wallet
Our maintenance program is a full package of customer-focused benefits, including:
- Guaranteed appointments in 24 hours
- 2 precision tune-ups per year
- Discounted parts and services
- Reduced service fees
- Filter changes for a year*
- Lifetime warranty on all labor and parts that Legacy Air provides*
*Some exclusions may apply.
Importance of Regular HVAC Maintenance
Regularly scheduled maintenance is the key to a highly efficient and reliable HVAC system. Just like taking your car for an oil change and tune-ups, heaters and air conditioners require yearly check-ups to ensure optimal performance.
Maintenance also provides the following advantages:
- Lowers energy bills — Regular maintenance can help you improve the efficiency of your heating and AC units, and thereby saves you money on your power bills.
- Lowers repair costs — Maintenance can save you money in HVAC repair costs by catching small problems before they become bigger, more expensive problems.
- Extends equipment life — Protect your investment and extend the life of your HVAC by taking care of it throughout its working life. Heaters and air conditioners work best when they are regularly serviced and cleaned as needed.
- Helps guard against property damage — A condensate drain can become blocked over time without regular cleanings. This can create an overflow situation where water from the evaporator coils drains out onto your ceiling and walls. Over time, the moisture will create both cosmetic water damage and even dangerous situations, such as molds and fungus.