Indoor Air Quality
Building For Tomorrow
Las Vegas Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Better Air for Better Health
At Legacy Air, our goal is your total comfort. Although we are proud to be your go-to service technicians for all your heating and air conditioning needs, we also want to be there for you when you need help with indoor air quality issues. Several studies show that indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. From dirt and dust to pollen, dander, germs, and viruses—there are pollutants present in our homes and commercial buildings. If your allergy or asthma symptoms have been acting up or you are having trouble breathing, call in our Las Vegas indoor air quality experts. We offer a full range of proven solutions that will not only improve the air you breathe but also your health, comfort, and safety.
Call us at (725) 237-2441 to get cleaner, fresher air in your home today!
How We Improve Your Air Quality
We spend the majority of our time indoors, which is why it is of the utmost importance to pay attention to your indoor air. Apart from air pollutants, there are other factors that also affect air quality such as humidity control, ventilation, and HVAC system efficiency. Fortunately, Legacy Air knows everything pertaining to indoor air quality.
Some of the proven solutions we offer include:
- Air purification systems
- Whole-house humidifiers
- Duct cleaning
- HVAC maintenance program
Tips to Reduce Allergens and Pollutants in Your Home
No matter what time of year it is, you need to be paying attention to potential pollutants and allergens that could be ruining your home’s air quality. We’ve put together a few simple tips to help you keep your home comfortable and clean, regardless of the season or weather:
- Reduce Allergens With a HEPA Vacuum: Many of the allergens in your home accumulate in household dust and the dirt on your floors and in your carpets. Get a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, which will suck up the grime, dirt, pollen, dander, dust and other allergens and filter them out. Choose a vacuum with powerful suction and rotating brushes to be sure that the dirt is sucked up and not spread around. Vacuum thoroughly, going over high traffic areas several times. Vacuum at least twice a week, and clean your filter on a regular basis to reduce allergens in your home.
- Mop Your Floors: It never hurts to run your vacuum over hard floors as well as carpets, but you should also mop them regularly. There’s no need to use harsh chemicals most of the time. Just use hot water and a microfiber mop or dust cloth to capture the maximum levels of dirt, grime and contaminants. Just like with vacuuming, mopping should be done at least twice a week. The more you keep your floors clean, the higher quality air you’ll have in your home.
- Don’t Smoke Inside: Turn your home into a no-smoking zone. The risks of primary and secondary smoke are well known at this point and there’s no reason why you shouldn’t quit the habit, and prevent others from doing it inside as well.
- Get a Radon Test: Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States. Get a radon test done and look into efforts to mitigate the problem if it exists.
- Use Natural Cleaners: Avoid harsh chemicals in your efforts to keep clean. If you want fresh scents, use actual lavender, lemon or orange essence, or baking soda. Occasionally open the windows to let fresh air in. Avoid aerosol sprays. Keep house plants around to freshen the air and keep the oxygen levels high.
- Get Your Air Ducts Cleaned: You would be surprised as to how much dust and fiber can build up in your air ducts, which is why it’s important, every so often, to have your air ducts clean. Bringing in an HVAC company to take care of your air ducts can vastly improve air quality and reduce allergens.
Breathe Cleaner Air Today
When you contact our Las Vegas indoor air quality experts, your health and comfort always come first. Let us help you breathe easier with our top-quality and reliable solutions. We offer same-day appointments and stand behind our work. Our local company even provides money-back guarantees in the unlikely event we’ve missed something.