NV Energy Powershift
Building For Tomorrow
NV Energy PowerShift
Get Rebates for Your HVAC in Las Vegas
Legacy Air is partnering with NV Energy’s PowerShift program to offer you rebates of up to $900 on your replacement HVAC system. This program also ensures your contractor will have three sets of qualified eyes (the contractor, NV Energy, local building department), all independent from each other, checking your system for proper operation, efficiency, and install.
If you hire another contractor that is not subject to these third parties and if you are not familiar with HVAC systems, how can you really know if the installation was done up to code and per manufacturers specs?
Even better, NV Energy is offering to pay for all of this out of their pocket PLUS give you money on top of that.
For more information, please call (725) 237-2441. We would be more than happy to answer all your questions about rebates!
At Legacy Air, our customers always come first. In addition to providing you with quality AC replacement in Las Vegas, we are here to make sure you qualify to receive rebates for your energy-efficient system.
This offer is eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Your system must be residential
- You must be replacing a working system for the higher rebates (some rebates are still available for working systems but are significantly less)
- The replacement air conditioner must be 15 SEER or higher
- The customer must be an NV Energy customer
- Customer must use a participating contractor like Legacy Air
In return, our technicians will:
- Perform a whole-house load calculation
- Turn in the inspection report to NV Energy so their engineers can approve it
- Make sure the given AHRI equipment number is eligible for the rebates
- Perform building permits and inspections through the AHJ
Our NATE-certified technicians are familiar with NV Energy’s PowerShift program. Rest assured we are ready to do everything we can to help you receive the rebates you deserve. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.